The Alpaca Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Applications

+3
SERVEREVIEWS
Elementa1
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Staff Applications Empty Staff Applications

Post by Admin Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:26 pm

Please write a comment of your staff app below,

1. Real life name
2. Username, list alts
3. Staff role you are applying for
4. Why your applying, your more likley to get accepted if you dont just say "I want to watch this small server grow...."
5. What can you add to the server?
6. Why should we pick you over over applicants?
7. Previous expreinces and why they have been discontinued
8. Servers you are banned from
9. Skype

Good luck! - The staff team on the Alpaca network

Admin
Admin

https://alpacanetwork.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications

Post by Elementa1 Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:47 pm

1. Ashton
2. Elementa1
3. Any
4. Because when I find a server I like , I like to try and help then any way I can.
5. I can be active and help keep hackers off the server and welcome new players.
6. Honestly I just apply because I like the server. It's fine by me if I dont get a position
7. Please elaborate on this. If you mean old staff positions I have been an Owner, and admin, Head Builder, and mod
8. None
9. Elementa1

Elementa1

Back to top Go down

Post by SERVEREVIEWS Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:12 pm

1. Jaime
2. Servereviews
3. Mod or Admins
4. I would enjoy being part of a server because of the many qualities that I would be able to experience and provide since I would be able to help people on their overall experience while enhancing the fun for myself and others alike. Also since minecraft has been such an important key part of my life since I spend many ours on single player and multiplayer alike I would love to spend it making a place better.
5. I would give a fair,safe, and fun experience by handling certain situations fairly and allowing people to have fun while providing a non-hate surrounding.
6. If you were to pick me over other applicants it would because of the resources I would provide by being on constantly which would allow me to make stronger bonds with the players, also by give advice on keysteps of the server so It would grow and grow. Also I would help the most I could by constanly advertising the server and bringing friends on so the server would gain popularity and growth.
7. I have been on multiple posts such as mod to admin on servers that were new but shortly closed after due to lack of players so my runs have been short but I have had multiple attempts.
8. I haven't been banned from any servers that I can remember from.
9. Dseklrgaming is my skype name. And also can be reached by email and other Social media outlets.
10. I thank you for reading this and wish that I get accepted so I can help alot. Smile

Last edited by SERVEREVIEWS on Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

SERVEREVIEWS

Back to top Go down

Post by Hascar Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:18 am

1. Harvey
2. Hascar
3. Moderator/Builder
4. I am applying because I am interested in your server and what it does! I like to help new servers grow and develop a healthy community. I would say I am good at Building and a strong moderator.
5. As mentioned above I can add a healthy community and do pretty much anything you ask from building things to moderating and watching for hackers.
6.I think you should pick me personally because I enjoy helping others and doing good deeds. I'm pretty mature (I guess) and I don't really mind if I don't get the position, it's worth trying!
7. I have been a Testbuilder on a server called Chaos Crafter and eventually I quit the position. I have been moderator on a couple other servers too, eventually the servers just died and got buried underneath all the unsuccessful servers.
8. Fadecloud (you already know that iTool)
9. Hascar 5 (I check occasionally but not very often). Smile

Hascar

Back to top Go down

Post by exoticgizmo Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:15 pm

1. Ciaran
2. ExoticGizmo
3. helper or mod or builder (have experience in all)
4. i have donated and would love to help the server as the staff team are great people and help alot
5. I can be up quite late my time to catch hackers
6. i think i could be more trusted and could get to know better
7. Owner on a server currently but dont play it much this server is more fun to play
8. Mineplex (brother used account) lots more for no reason
9. gizmoghost1

exoticgizmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris123 Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:15 pm

1. Kris
2. Kris123
3. Helper / Mod
4. I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I keep playing today. I also want to help building structures and make new things people can play on.
5.I would provide moderation services, and work to better improve the community. Waiting for the community to change does no good for the server, for me, and is a waste of time.
6. I believe you should choose me over anyone else because I have lots of seniority on this server. I know very much about it and have seen it grow over the years. I have amazing ideas for the server and intend to only do my best or a at least what is expected by the staff team. I am very experienced and will be very loyal to the staff team. I will definitely take my position seriously, but also be positive in the midst. You can count on me to make a great addition to the staff team, I promise. Please give me a chance and I will prove myself.
7. I have owned many servers myself and builders on my friends servers, but I didn't have time anymore, so I closed them. And the servers wasn't getting people to stay. So most of the time I was the only one online.
8. I don't remember any of the servers I am banned on, but I got banned of stupid reasons. F.ex. Complaining about missing commands.
9. I don't have skype, but I have discord. Sadly I have no mic.

Kris123

Back to top Go down

Post by OuchSonV3 Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:48 am

1.Colby Blake
2.OuchSonV2
3.Any role that would best fit me or I would prefer to be a builder rank, or helper rank But anything works of what you think would best fir my position
4.Im applying because when I first joined this server. I could just see a future. Because every server I join I always believe has potential because when I first ever join this server I got so much greeting like, the thing is they don't even know me and they just giving me a loving greeting like if I was already apart of the family. that what I think every server should do you know but the biggest reason why I'm applying is because the one thing you love seeing the most is people saying "I love this server" Or "I couldn't find a better server then this" that's why I think I could make a big change
5.This is one of my specialties that I could add is ideas. That's one of my favorite things to do is brain storming, I'm a very good problem solver and I love bringing new ideas to this server, and on my island I already have like signs up with new things you can do to just improve this server and to have this server at max work by latterly going to my island I'm going to keep braining storming ideas for you guys if I'm staff or not!
6.One thing I do is I love to meet and greet new people and have new people to hang around because usually that's how you can get people then they spread the word about this, You know when you go o that server and those staff that mute you for no reason that's just bad and I doubt this server is nothing like that I think I can bring more power more responsibility then the other people who are running for staff. I'm not saying that don't have that, I'm Saying that I think I could bring just a lot more things then most people can do.
7.I've been a big help to an owner an the past its been quiet a while this server had quiet a few people on it until it got disconnected for years I don't exactly know why it got disconnected because when my computer broke for a year, and when I came back everything was different but I always been a big help with staff I was a help for building I was the second highest rank of building on plots and stuff
8. I have never been banned on any server, But I have been muted 1 time on another server but it was a mistake the muted the wrong person.
9. I can get Skype its just I have had Skype twice but it latterly suddenly broke but I can get it if you want me to and I have discord and both of these things I have a mic for.

OuchSonV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum